Contract & Financial Issues (CFI)
The Contract and Financial Issues (CFI) Committee focuses on the CMHSP and PIHP Contracts with the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services.
Current Committee Members
- Dan Russell, Genesee Health Systems
- David Griesing, Tuscola Behavioral Health Systems
- Chip Johnston, Centra Wellness Network
- Jonathan Landsman, Oakland Community Health Network
- Sara Lurie, CMHA of Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Counties
- Dan McKinney, Hiawatha Behavioral Health
- James Neumann, Monroe CMH Authority (Vice Co-Chair)
- John Obermesik, Community Mental Health for Central Michigan (Vice Co-Chair)
- Craig Reiter, Hiawatha Behavioral Health
- Michael Welsch, AuSable Valley CMH Authority
- Lisa Williams, West Michigan CMH System
To become a member of the Contract & Financial Issues Committee, email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Committee Schedule (1:00p.m.)
*NOTE: Supplemental Meetings of the CFI Committee were cancelled by group consensus at the November 2018 meeting. Only Full Committee meetings will be held in 2020.
- January 21 (Zoom)
- March 18 (Zoom)
- April 22 (Zoom)
- June 24
- September 16
- November 18