The Children’s Issues Committee focuses on mental health issues related to children’s services.
Current Committee Members
- Connie Conklin, Livingston County CMH Authority
- Vacant, Board Member Position
- Joanie Blamer, Northern Lakes CMH Authority
- George Botbyl, Pathways Community Mental Health
- Jennifer Cescolini, Northpointe Behavioral Healthcare
- Lauren Emmons, Lapeer County CMH Services
- Todd Koopmans, Newaygo County Mental Health Services (Vice Co-Chair)
- Dana Lasenby, Oakland Community Health Network
- Mary Marois, Northern Lakes CMH Authority
- Sarah May, Oakland Community Health Network
- Kay Randolph-Back, CMH Authority of Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Counties
- Julia Rupp, HealthWest (Vice Co-Chair)
To become a member of the Children’s Issues Committee, email Monique at email@example.com.
2022 Meeting Schedule (1:00p.m.)
All meetings will be hybrid with Zoom and In-person options available.
- January 18
- March 15
- April 19
- June 21 *CANCELLED
- September 20
- November 15
To access previous meeting minutes, please click below: