Utilization Management Specialist (2021-26)
Agency Name: network180
Agency Contact: Kelley Lynn Roest
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Other
- Salary Range: 19.11 per Hour
- Send applications to: http://www.network180.org/en/16-human-resources/1055-utilization-management-specialist-2021-26
- Please include your resume when applying.
We are seeking a full-time Utilization Management Specialist to provide oversight of person-centered plans to improve quality of care and ensure plans are individualized to meet the needs of each client. Supports Utilization Management (UM) Department by aiding in discharge planning and coordination to ensure continuity of care following crisis placements.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed bachelor’s social worker
• At least one year of satisfactory work experience providing services to individuals with mental illness, intellectual/developmental disabilities or substance use disorders
• Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment
• Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
• Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
• Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
• Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including accrual of paid time off, health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
For a detailed job description and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applications accepted until filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.