Supports Coordinator/Case Manager (DD)
Agency Name: Tuscola Behavioral Health Systems
Agency Contact: Mindy Zmierski
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Tuscola
- Salary Range: $24.50 - $35.38 per Hour
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
Tuscola Behavioral Health Systems (TBHS) has been providing services within Tuscola County since 1974. As the Community Mental Health Agency within Tuscola County, we are here to provide services to children with severe emotional disorders, adults with mental illness, substance use disorders, and intellectual/developmental disorders.
– This job is located in Caro, Michigan.
– Full-time position; 40 hours/wk. (Monday-Friday) Willingness to work flexible hours is desirable. After hours on-call availability.
– Salary Range:
Master’s Level: $27.59 – $35.38 per hour- based on licensure status (limited vs. full licensure)
Bachelor’s Level: $24.50 – 29.08 per hour – based on licensure status (limited vs. full licensure)
– $10,000.00 sign-on bonus available (Master’s Level).
$2,000.00 sign-on bonus available (Bachelor’s Level)
(If eligible, first payment at 6 months; second payment at 12 months)
– Excellent fringe benefits package. We also offer a Retirement PENSION Plan!
– TBHS qualifies for the Student Loan Forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
– TBHS is an approved NHSC (National Health Service Corps) Site and qualifies for the Loan Repayment Program.
– TBHS qualifies for the MI Kids Now Loan Repayment Program
– Full or limited Michigan licensure (LMSW or LLMSW) as a Master’s Social Worker preferred; consideration will be given to LPC, LBSW, and LLBSW candidates.
– Must have at least one year of clinical experience in treating or working with adults with intellectual disabilities is required.
– Familiarity with foster care and MDHHS systems preferred.
– Willingness to work flexible hours is desirable.
– Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance are required.
– Provides supports coordination/case management services to adults with intellectual disabilities, which includes assessment, person-centered planning, care coordination, discharge and after care planning, and a variety of other support services.
– Assists home providers and monitors residential sites.
– Advocates and serves as a liaison with community supports and agencies.
– Provides crisis intervention services during and after regular office hours.
– Position requires travel (agency vehicle available) and after hours on-call availability.
– Demonstrates knowledge of and actively supports culturally competent, recovery based practices.
TBHS offers very competitive salaries! We have a comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions, such as the following:
Very competitive salaries and a performance based pay system
$10,000.00 sign-on bonus available (Master’s Level).
$2,000.00 sign-on bonus available (Bachelor’s Level)(If eligible, first payment at 6 months; second payment at 12 months)
BCBS health and vision insurance
Replacement plan for Social Security
MERS defined benefit/pension plan
Deferred compensation plan
Roth 457 plan
Health care savings plan
Critical illness plan
Flexible spending account
Short-term and long-term disability
Paid time off (vacation, sick, and personal)
Employee assistance program
TBHS qualifies for the Student Loan Forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
TBHS is an approved NHSC (National Health Service Corps) Site and qualifies for the Loan Repayment Program.
TBHS qualifies for the MI Kids Now Loan Repayment Program.
Tuscola Behavioral Health Systems (TBHS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and a Smoke/Drug Free Workplace.