Substance Use Disorder Therapist
Agency Name: Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network
Agency Contact: Charity Thatcher
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Cass
- Salary Range: 54,000 - 72,000 per Year
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network is in search of Outstanding Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Therapists.
Are you passionate about helping people and ready to discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification?
If this describes you, then Woodlands wants you to be a part of our team!!! At Woodlands, we work to inspire hope, promote resiliency and aide in recovery. We strive to fulfill the aspirational goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person through all interactions, and we believe it begins with our employees.
What is in it for you:
• Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
• Health Insurance options (HSA or Traditional) with BCBS medical coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Immediate Paid Time Off Accrual Program
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Retirement Benefits – 401(a) with employer match plus additional 5% after 1 year of employment / Optional 457(k) plan
• $50,000 Company Paid Life Insurance with option to purchase additional coverage
• Company Paid Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Professional development opportunities
What you can expect:
Reporting to the SUD Director, our Outpatient Therapists provide outpatient therapy services to adults, children, and families utilizing evidenced-based treatment modalities
How you will make an impact:
• Complete treatment plans for individuals/families assigned.
• Complete annual reassessments and related paperwork for individuals assigned
• Provide Evidenced-Based Group Therapy facilitation.
• Participate in required training, staffing, and supervision with Supervisor.
• Assure coordination of care with primary stakeholders for assigned case load.
• Potential provision of limited after-hours crisis shifts as part of the Emergency Services and/or Intensive Crisis Stabilization shifts.
• Assure all therapy related documentation is completed thoroughly and in a timely manner (i.e. Progress notes, periodic reviews, discharge/transition summaries, etc.).
• Provide services to individuals with SUD and Co-Occurring Disorders
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
• MS/MA/MSW with appropriate State of MI licensure
• LMSW preferred
• CAADC with MCBAP
• Work is normally performed in an office setting
• May be required to sit for long periods of time
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.