Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Donna Dean
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 33,946 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=570637956
- Please include your resume when applying.
$500 Sign on Bonus Available!
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. Sign on bonus of $500 available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program.
An employee at this level is required to perform all or some of the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Clerical support for various departments
• Schedule meetings
• Assist with meeting set-up
• Prepare agendas and meeting materials for assigned committees
• Record minutes for assigned committees
• Answer main phone lines and transfer calls
• Provide clerical assistance for staff, including developing presentations and other reports as required, making copies, filing, etc.
• Process and route mail
• Organize and track inventory
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• One year of office experience
• Demonstration of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• Ability to type 45 words per minute
• Experience taking meeting minutes
• Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health (CMH) or Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Service Provider
• Proficiency with fillable form creation through Adobe Acrobat