Residential Clinical Therapist
Agency Name: Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
Agency Contact: Gary Gray
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Macomb
- Salary Range: $38,000 to $45,000 per Year
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your resume when aplying.
1. Assume responsibility for participating in the activities and duties of the treatment team to insure efficient program function.
2. Perform the following clinical functions in accordance with current policies and procedures and as directed by the Residential Therapy Team Leader:
A. Clinical assessment, diagnostic summary and related services.
B. Develop master treatment plans.
C. Conduct individual and group therapy sessions.
D. Provide documentation of all services according to established criteria.
E. Maintain appropriate contacts and communication with persons or entities collateral to all aspects of the clients’ treatment (e.g. EAP’s, court officers, other referral sources, family members, gatekeepers, CDR’s, and other third parties.)
F. Monitor and report on clients’ progress in treatment.
G. Provide continuum care planning.
H. Coordinate aspects of the discharge process as assigned.
3. Complete activity and other reports as required by administration.
4. To assure that all services provided are properly documented in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the policies and procedures of SHRC, the standards of CARF and all applicable payor/care manager rules and regulations.
5. Attend and participate in regular case conferences, in-service training sessions and all Treatment Department staff meetings.
6. To maintain at all times appropriate licensure and/or certification relevant to the conduct of this position.
7. Adhere to the values and ethics statements of Sacred Heart including those related to confidential and sensitive client information.
8. Maintain a professional demeanor in all aspects of this position.
9. Perform other related duties when and as assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Masters degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related field.
2. Full clinical license or certification strongly desired.
3. State certification as an Addiction Counselor (CAC-I or CAC-II) is desirable.
4. Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Alcohol and Other Drug Problems (FAODP) examination within 6 months of hire.
5. Knowledge of the 12 Step programs desired.