Agency Name: Hiawatha Behavioral Health
Agency Contact: Jenni Russo, HR Admin Asst
- Position Type: Part Time
- Job Type: Contractual
- County: Schoolcraft
- Salary Range: $40.00 per Hour
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when applying.
SALARY RANGE: Non-Exempt, Non-Union, $40.00 Hourly
SUMMARY: Assess the need for health care services. Document clinical histories and identifies abnormal findings of persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, or Mental Illness requiring specialized contractual services and other clientele as requested. Act as the primary RN for the OBRA and Residential programs. Provide after-hours emergency/crisis intervention services to persons residing within Chippewa County, on a rotating schedule with other clinical staff. Perform usual nursing duties with persons receiving outpatient psychiatric care on a regular basis and as back up to the Psychiatric RN.
WORK HOURS: Part Time, Variable Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree and possession of a diploma from a recognized school of nursing or the equivalent.
2. Possession of a State of Michigan license to practice as a registered nurse (RN).
3. One year of nursing experience and training on infection control preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
5. Demonstrated proficiency with computers is mandatory, must be able to learn and navigate electronic medical record system, additional experience utilizing Excel & Microsoft Word programs is preferred.
6. Appointment is subject to driver’s license, criminal and professional background check. Must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, and provide own transportation.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Manistique, Michigan