Mobile Crisis Clinician – 2nd Shift
Agency Name: Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network
Agency Contact: Charity Thatcher
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Cass
- Salary Range: $54,000 - $73,000 per Year
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when applying.
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network is in search of Outstanding Mobile Crisis Clinicians.
Are you passionate about helping people in crisis and ready to discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification?
If this describes you, then Woodlands wants you to be a part of our team!!! At Woodlands, we work to inspire hope, promote resiliency and aide in recovery. We strive to fulfill the aspirational goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person through all interactions, and we believe it begins with our employees.
What is in it for you:
• Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
• Health Insurance options (HSA or Traditional) with BCBS medical coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Immediate Paid Time Off Accrual Program
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Retirement Benefits – 401(a) with employer match plus additional 5% after 1 year of employment / Optional 457(k) plan
• $50,000 Company Paid Life Insurance with option to purchase additional coverage
• Company Paid Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Professional Development Opportunities
What you can expect:
Reporting to the Mobile Crisis Supervisor, our Mobile Crisis Clinicians provide timely and effective trauma-informed prevention, intervention, postvention, and stabilization services for individuals of all ages experiencing mental health crises, as part of a larger, dynamic access and crisis team.
How you will make an impact:
• Providing timely telehealth and on-site interventions for individuals or families in crisis in Cass Co. Michigan.
• Providing outreach and communication with community members and stakeholders in multiple settings, such as education, law enforcement, first response, etc.
• Providing diagnostic impression and person-centered recommendation to families, ongoing providers, administrators, and staff when needed.
• Coordinating with access team for individuals requiring placement.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
• Masters Degree
• 2 years of clinical experience desired – CMH experience preferred
• General ability to understand suicidality, trauma, substance use, and psychotic disorders in the context of crisis is paramount to success in this position.
• The ability to understand and practice within standards and requirements set forth by regional, state, and federal entities needed.
• Strong decision making and interpersonal communication skills are also important.
• A thorough ability to maintain one’s own mental health, physical health, and overall wellness are encouraged.
• This position is hybrid on-call (work from home, with availability to respond in the community)
o Stable internet connection required
o Availability to answer calls and respond to requests for intervention during scheduled shift
o Must have reliable transportation
• May be required to sit for long periods of time
Schedules for Available Positions
o 2nd Shift Position: Monday-Friday: 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.