Mental Health Nurse
Agency Name: Washtenaw County CMH
Agency Contact: Nick Testorelli
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Washtenaw
- Salary Range: $46,118.80 - $60,056.10 per Year
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
Looking for a Nursing position with more traditional hours including holidays off? A Mental Health Nurse position with Washtenaw County Community Mental Health provides an opportunity for traditional working hours in an outpatient setting with a focus on serving the Washtenaw County Community.
Washtenaw County Community Mental Health (WCCMH) provides mental health services to adults and children and services to individuals with a developmental disability in the greater community.
We’re looking for qualified RN candidates with a passion for community service. Regular work hours five days a week. Work is in an outpatient setting. Rotating on call work may be required dependent on the specific program needs.
• Competitive benefit packages including low cost medical, dental and vision available
• Premium retirement packages and accruing paid time off
• 50% tuition reimbursement available after 1 year of service
• Professional growth opportunities and CEU credits
WCCMH has three primary locations in Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor, Michigan. Home to both the University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University.
Why Should You Apply?
• Traditional hours including paid holidays off
• Top benefits
• Excellent opportunities for learning and growth
• Focus on community service