Agency Name: Other
Agency Contact: Jenni Russo, HR Admin. Asst.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Contractual
- County: Other
- Salary Range: $46,626.00-63,396.00 per Year
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your resume when aplying.
- Download this job posting.
**$5,000 Sign On Bonus/3 Year Commitment***
Direct and manage the activities of the vocational, skill building, and residential programs, to ensure the needs, safety, welfare, and rights of the persons served are maintained. Aid in the planning and development of program missions, goals, services, and timeframes in support of the strategic plan for areas of oversight. Monitor progress toward goals and revise as necessary. Develop employees and systems to ensure appropriate growth. Direct the coordination of resources and implementation of programs to ensure goals are achieved in a timely fashion and according to prescribed regulatory agency requirements. Supervise ancillary services personnel. Encourage and maintain positive and constructive working relationships among employees, persons served, and external parties.
WORK HOURS: Full Time, Regular, 40 hours per week.
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, or other related Human Service Field.
2. State of Michigan Registration as a Licensed Masters Social Worker, Limited Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Professional Counselor preferred. Must possess or be willing to work toward CAADC status.
3. A minimum of three years administrative/management experience; five years of experience in the mental health field; two years supervisory experience.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of residential and vocational rehabilitation service delivery models, MRS, and CARF, NorthCare Network and Department of Labor standards.
5. Proficient skills required with computers, calculations of figures and amounts pertaining to budgetary functions for program/division monitoring.
6. Distinguished communication skills in order to direct activities of others towards goal attainment. Provide performance evaluations of others; and work cooperatively with agency employees, persons served and the general public.
7. Appointment is subject to criminal background check and urine drug screen.
8. Must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, and provide own transportation.
**This is a full time, permanent, salary position.**