Home Based Therapist
Agency Name: Berrien Mental Health Authority d/b/a Riverwood Center
Agency Contact: Jackie Yearous
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Berrien
- Salary Range: Negotiable per Year
- Send applications to: http://riverwoodcenter.org/employment
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
Provides services to children/adolescents with severe emotional disturbances and their families. Prepares comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment, treatment plans and periodic reviews. Completes brief assessment, crisis intervention and pre-screens as needed. Provides transportation to consumers as deemed appropriate.
One to two years’ experience providing treatment to children/adolescents with serious mental illness. Must have excellent computer and interpersonal skills, punctuality, ability to organize and manage several projects/tasks simultaneously, and work independently.
Licensed by the Michigan Department of Commerce or Professional Regulation as a LLMSW, LMSW, TLLP, LLP, LLPC or LPC. Must meet the requirements for Child Mental Health Professional.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs duties in accordance with agency standards of conduct and ethics
• Complies with all applicable BMHA policies and procedures
• Present and prepared on time for work, meetings and events
• Participates in required trainings and supervision
• Maintains required licensure and/or certification
• Maintains confidentiality for all information regarding consumers and staff of BMHA
• Assist in assuring BMHA compliance with all related regulatory body requirements and accreditation
• Demonstrates BMHA Core Values:
o Compassionate Effective Care
o Ethical Behavior
o Diversity and Inclusion
o Healthy Workforce