Home Based Clinician
Agency Name: Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network
Agency Contact: Charity Thatcher
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Cass
- Salary Range: 52,000 - 72,000 per Year
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network is in search of an Outstanding Home-Based Therapist
Are you passionate about children and ready to discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification?
If this describes you, then Woodlands wants you to be a part of our team!!! At Woodlands, we work to inspire hope, promote resiliency and aide in recovery. We strive to fulfill the aspirational goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person through all interactions, and we believe it begins with our employees.
What is in it for you:
• Sign on Bonus – $5,000 paid over first 18 months of employment. Payments at 6 months, 12 months, and 18 months of service.
• Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
• Health Insurance options (HSA or Traditional) with BCBS medical coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Immediate Paid Time Off Accrual Program
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Retirement Benefits – 401(a) with employer match plus additional 5% after 1 year of employment / Optional 457(k) plan
• $50,000 Company Paid Life Insurance with option to purchase additional coverage
• Company Paid Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Professional Development Opportunities
What you can expect:
Reporting to the Children’s and Youth Services Director, our Home-based Therapists provide intensive services to children and their families with multiple service needs who require access to an array of mental health services. The primary goals of these programs are to support families in meeting their child’s developmental needs, to support and preserve families, to reunite families who have been separated, and to provide effective treatment and community supports to address risks that may increase the likelihood of a child being placed outside the home.
How you will make an impact:
• Coordinate person-centered planning process for assigned individuals and families served, including arranging for meeting times, invitations, and completion of the final plan and accompanying documents (i.e. safety and crisis plans).
• Provide a minimum of 8 hours of service per month of face-to-face recovery-focused treatment.
• Provide services using evidence based or promising practice treatment modality.
• Provide therapy as indicated in the treatment plan to include individual with the child, individual with a parent, couples, and family therapy interventions and models to assure optimal child, caregiver, and family functioning.
• Complete CAFAS/PECFAS/DECA assessments at designated intervals.
• Assure case load is 80% dedicated Home-based families at all times, with a ratio of 12 families per each HB clinician, with a ratio of 15 families per each clinician with 12 families active in home-based services and 3 families transitioning out of care through child case management.
• Assure that each Home-based family complete a crisis plan, and said crisis plan is scanned into the record, given to the family, shared with ICSS and ESU staff as needed and appropriate.
• Documentation completed is timely, strengths based, utilizes recovery methods and measures caregiver’s and the child/adolescents progress and satisfaction with services.
• Coordinate care with other external organizations as necessary (MDHHS, courts, pediatricians/primary care physician, local and intermediate school districts, Wraparound team, social security, transportation, community resources, health plans, etc.), in an integrated healthcare manner.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology
• LMSW, LPC, LLP with appropriate State of MI licensure preferred
• Work is normally performed primarily in client homes but occasionally may be performed in an office setting.
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.