Agency Name: CMH Partnership of Southeast MI
Agency Contact: Donald Carpenter
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Lenawee
- Salary Range: Negotiable per Hour
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when aplying.
The Community Mental Health Partnership of Southeast Michigan (CMHPSM), as one of Michigan’s ten Medicaid Prepaid Inpatient Health Plans, responsible for the counties of Lenawee, Livingston, Monroe, and Washtenaw, seeks a dynamic, experienced leader for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
The CMHSPM provides leadership for the management and integration of services across the four counties, with a goal to provide meaningful outcomes for our consumers.
The ideal candidate will excel in strategic planning and communication, will be able to develop and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders, and is committed to the values of person centeredness, recovery, resiliency, and self-determination. Experience in the community mental health/Medicaid system is preferred. Salary and benefits is negotiated through a contract.
Resumes and cover letter may be submitted either by e-mail or through regular mail –
• By e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or;
• By U.S. mail, to: Human Resources, Lenawee Community Mental Health Authority, 1040 S. Winter Street – Suite #1022, Adrian MI 49221-3867.
Job will be posted until the position is filled.