Entry Level Behavior Technician
Agency Name: Other
Agency Contact: Maria Maffezzoli
- Position Type: Part Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Kent
- Salary Range: $14-24 per Hour
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when applying.
An Autism Caregiver job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Centria Healthcare. This position will help the development of children who are on the Autism Spectrum by providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. This therapy is used to increase language and communication skills.
Autism Caregiver job responsibilities include:
• Working with children daily.
• Providing ABA Therapy to children with autism.
• Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma of GED is required.
• Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance.
• CPR Certified.
• First Aid Certified.
• Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
• Experience working as a: CNA, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Behavior Interventionist, Behavior Technician is a plus.