Director of Network, Quality Improvement and Compliance
Agency Name: West Michigan CMH System
Agency Contact: Lori Smith
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Mason
- Salary Range: $60,961 - $91,441 per Year
- Send applications to: https://careers.wmcmhs.org/Careers.aspx?req=2021-ADMIN-006&type=JOBDESCR
- Please include your resume when applying.
This is an administrative director level position reporting to the Chief Operations Officer. The Director of Network, Quality Improvement Compliance is responsible for oversight and coordination of organization-wide continuous quality improvement; contractual and accreditation compliance; data monitoring, analysis, reporting, trending, and integrity; and network development. This includes supervision of QI staff. Additionally, the Director of Network, Quality Improvement and Compliance will act as the WMCMH Recipient Rights Advisor.
1. Continuous Quality Improvement Oversight and Coordination – Trains, mentors, and coaches the organization to develop a culture committed to continuous quality improvement. Provides technical and cultural support to the organization in its efforts to make appropriate decisions based on sound data interpretation and usage. Ensures good CQI process is followed in the development and monitoring of CQI projects throughout the organization (this includes supporting Lean implementation and maintenance). This includes supervision of QA Coordinator, NW/QI Specialist and SET Generalist.
2. Contractual and Accreditation Compliance Oversight and Coordination- Drives organizational excellence in meeting all appropriate accreditation standards and expectations, ensures contractual compliance and coordinates all CQI efforts to support meeting or exceeding contractual obligations and standards.
3. Data Monitoring, Analysis, Reporting, and Trending Oversight and Coordination – Responsible for procedures, methods, and reporting related to integrated organizational data monitoring and data integrity efforts. This includes coordination with Data Analyst and Clinical Services Directors to support and ensure outcomes from all clinical services (contractual arrangements, real time data, workflow support, outcomes development and monitoring, dashboard development and maintenance to meet all state requirements) and supporting CQI in all data integrity efforts (clinical, corporate services, integrated services, and financial services/risk management).
4. Network Development Oversight and Coordination – Provides coordination and oversight of network development in order to ensure adequacy of network to meet all organizational needs (including coordinating with regional partners and MBHO), supports a highly efficient, effective value-driven service delivery outside the reaches of the organization (SV, training, monitoring, value-based contracting); ensures network providers are informed of regulatory, funder and/or accreditation requirements and upcoming changes and supports providers to meet these requirements, monitors stakeholder and network satisfaction and follows up with individual network providers on relevant issues, monitors home compliance with WM, MDHHS, accreditation and other requirements, requests and monitors corrective action plans with the homes or other contracted programs as needed, reviews the trends in CIR and RR complaints and follows up with providers as needed.
5. Recipient Rights Backup/Recipient Rights Advisor – Provides backup to the RR office as needed and maintains all necessary initial and ongoing MDHHS required RR training.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related business administration field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of organizational leadership experience with strong leadership skills.
3. Minimum of 5 years of experience with quality assurance/performance improvement principles, group facilitation, contract and standards monitoring, research design, and data collection and analysis.
4. Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide own transportation to and from meetings and activities at varying work locations including all agency locations in Lake, Mason, and Oceana Counties.
5. Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders are valued.