Clinical Outpatient Therapist
Agency Name: Other
Agency Contact: Keely Sopko
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Other
- Salary Range: Performance Based per Hour
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when applying.
Sacred Heart is currently seeking a Clinical Outpatient Therapist to provide outpatient clinical services from our Medication Assisted Treatment Clinic locate in Oakland County, This position is paid based on a Performance Based Compensation Plan (PBCP) and provides direct client care services on an outpatient basis for our clients seeking treatment for their substance abuse addiction including:
-Assessment and clinical evaluation -Individual therapy -Family therapy -Group therapy -Intensive outpatient treatment -Didactic educational groups-Monitoring and reporting clients progress in treatment and providing documentation of all services according to established criteria.
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements listed should include a cover letter describing why you are the right person for this position along with your resume (as a Word Document ONLY) and send e-mail Charlene Stier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Certification as an Addiction Counselor (CAC-M, CAC-R or CAADC) credential in place or filed developmental plan in place required.
• Clinical experience in treating substance abuse preferred.
• Clinical license required (LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC, LLP, LP)
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written formats.
• The commitment to provide excellent customer service.
• The ability to utilize necessary computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of the 12 Step programs preferred.