Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Human Resources
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 72525 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=520305094
- Please include your resume when applying.
$3,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. Sign on bonus of $3,000 available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program. The health and safety of our staff is a top priority, and we have implemented a COVID 19 preparedness and response plan to ensure this.
If you are looking for rewarding and meaningful work within a supportive, high-performing team in a positive, enthusiastic environment, we encourage you to apply at:
The Clinical Manager position is an administrative position with responsibility to assist the Chief Clinical Officer in providing direction for clinical service delivery of behavioral health services across the region. Develops clinical protocols respective to Medicaid Provider Manual and MDHHS contract requirements. Participates in implementing the Utilization Management Plan and efforts to implement Evidence Based Practices.
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all of the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Member of regional Utilization Management Committee
• Assists with implementing regional Utilization Management Program and Plan and directs the implementation of utilization review
• Participates on Utilization Management Redesign Group
• Develops strategies for Utilization Management functions to be conducted
• Member of regional Improving Practices Leadership Team
• Develops standardized Clinical Protocols, including guidelines for Medicaid benefit plan utilization
• Provides guidance in clinical issues related to Privileging and Credentialing policy standards
• Member of Region 10 PIHP Credentialing Committee
• Develops and reviews PIHP policies related to clinical topic areas
• Reviews Behavioral Treatment Plan data from CMHs
• Provides reports to the Region 10 PIHP Sentinel Events Review Committee
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology
• Current relevant State of Michigan Professional Licensing
• 5 years of experience working in public behavioral health system
• Demonstrated knowledge of Mental Health treatment procedures applicable to public mental health populations
• Demonstrated knowledge of current and best practices within behavioral health services
• Demonstration of proficiency and experience working on an Electronic Health Record System
• Demonstrated knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
• Demonstrated knowledge of MDHHS Contract Requirements
• Demonstrated ability with Windows and Microsoft Office products
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Doctorate degree in human services related field
• Experience working for Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan
• 10 years of experience working in the public behavioral health care system
• Meet requirements as QMHP, QMRP or QIDP
• 5+ years of supervisory experience
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill-based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Applicants who meet the initial screening may be subject to a pre-interview test lasting up to two (2) hours.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.