Agency Name: Other
Agency Contact: Nykia Daniels
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Wayne
- Salary Range: 50-70k per Year
- Send applications to: Nykia@PNLH.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
“Guiding Clients from the Darkness of Addiction…Since 1990”
Personalized Nursing LIGHT House is a premier behavioral health care provider with 29 years of specialized addiction treatment experience serving adults. We have locations in Plymouth, Canton, Lakeland (near Brighton), Dearborn Heights, Madison Heights and Farmington. Our mission is to be an innovative and effective behavioral healthcare corporation (utilizing the LIGHT model of care), that strives for excellence clinically as well as administratively. Specifically, our intent is to increase client well-being, decrease addiction severity, improve the quality of clients’ mental and physical heath and contribute positively to society. All services will integrate substance use disorder, mental health and primary health care treatment in cohesive and client-centered programs.
We are seeking a Clinical Director to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the daily clinical operations.
1. Provide educational and supervisory services to LIGHT House Clinical Programs
2. Use the LIGHT Model in all interactions.
3. Experience and knowledge of direct behavioral health services, including assessment, treatment, and consultation.
4. Knowledge of diverse modalities of counseling and diagnostic principles
5. Knowledge of, and ability to, apply counseling and diagnostic theories and techniques to a full range of diverse client populations as well as co-occurring disorders.
6. Program development, data, and performance management experience.
7. Ability to build strong teams to meet performance goals.
8. Supervise Primary Therapist for individual supervision and conduct group supervision for Group Therapist.
9. Provide monthly training to all clinicians and monitor clinical metrics of all programs.
10. Responsible for clinical reports due to various funding sources.
11. Recruit, employ, supervise with the HR Director.
12. Direct staff meetings and clinical team meetings
13. Travel to all clinical sites.
14. Approve timecards and vacation requests.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Master Degree in Clinical Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field or in human services administration required. Must have a LPC or LMSW with a MCBAP Development for a CAADC. Preferred CCS-M.
Minimum 5 years of experience working in substance abuse treatment in an Supervisory/Management role. Exceptional communication skills required (verbal and written).