Chief Financial Officer
Agency Name: Shiawassee Health & Wellness
Agency Contact: Jamie Burke
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Shiawassee
- Salary Range: $67,099.35 - $92,807.28 per Year
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when aplying.
- Download this job posting.
Shiawassee Health and Wellness is seeking a CFO to administer, monitor and evaluate all aspects of the financial operations of the agency. The CFO will be responsible for the oversight and direction of Finance functions including, but not limited to, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, inventory and purchasing.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Prepares and manages annual department budgets.
• Analyzes financial information to provide macro view of financial status, assesses impact to budget deviations, reports financial status monthly to Board of Directors.
• Directs the overall activity of the Finance Department, sets priorities with regard to financial management and monitors the financial system to ensure agency objectives are met.
• Provides guidance to Finance Department staff on accounting treatments for all transactions and monitors accounting activity to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, GASB, Medicare, Medicaid and agency policies and procedures.
• Participates in and contributes to the strategic management of the organization. Serves on the Senior Leadership team contributing to the guidance and leadership of the organization to accomplish the agency mission.