Board Certified Behavioral Analyst – Master Level Supervisor
Agency Name: Lapeer County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Amy Morrison
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Lapeer
- Salary Range: 58,593.60 per Hour
- Send applications to: HR@lapeercmh.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
If you are searching for a rewarding job opportunity within a community healthcare system driven by its mission of providing excellent health care to its patients, then, Lapeer County Community Mental Health has an exciting job opportunity for you!
Lapeer CMH serves adults, children and families. Direct services are available to persons of any age without regard to race, religion, national origin or handicap. Consultation services are available to schools, courts, law enforcement and social agencies, and other agencies serving the people of Lapeer County.
The BCBA is responsible for providing comprehensive applied behavior analysis services to adolescents, children and families requesting services. This position develops behavior support plans using functional behavioral assessment methods and the person centered process, and designs, provides, and supports applied behavior analysis interventions. Will supervise Applied Behavior Technicians and provide guidance and best practice.
• Completing patient assessments
• Designing and implementing individualized treatment plans and behavior support plans
• Providing clinical oversight and supervision of assigned behavior technicians
• Collaborating with patient treatment teams to review case progress
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Lead by example with a positive attitude
• Ensure effective communication between all team members
• Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Able to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to the work environment
• Able to appropriately interpret and implement policies, procedures, and regulations
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following disciplines is required:
applied behavior analysis, early childhood education/development, early childhood special education,
special education, pediatric therapy, psychology or related field
• Maintain Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
• One year of professional experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Demonstrate excellent leadership
• QBHP’s will be considered for this position
Lapeer County Community Mental Health offers a competitive salary, and retirement plan. You will also enjoy work-life balance with vacation time, personal time and paid holidays throughout the year.
Salary, Full License LMSW plus BCBA: – $58,593.60
QBHP Salary: $50,793.60
Please forward resume to: HR@lapeercmh.org