Administrative Technician – Data
Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Donna Dean
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: $40,168 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=553869009
- Please include your resume when applying.
$500 Sign On Bonus Available
Overview: Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. $500 Sign On Bonus Available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program. The health and safety of our staff is a top priority, and we have implemented a COVID 19 preparedness and response plan to ensure this.
If you are looking for rewarding and meaningful work within a supportive, high-performing team in a positive, enthusiastic environment, we encourage you to apply at:
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all of the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Enter data into software systems for Provider Enrollment
• Assist with performance indicator reporting
• Monitor submission of information by contract providers and prepare reports as necessary
• Assist with contract monitoring reviews
• Monitor data accuracy and completeness in regards to data standards
• Participate on PIHP committees and workgroups
• Generate Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for beneficiaries
• Other tasks as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
o High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
o Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
o Ability to solve a limited number of routine or similar problems when clear procedures are available
o Ability to solve problems from a few specific alternatives
o Ability to control own time and efforts
o Ability to provide, exchange, and explain information of a technical or otherwise complex nature
o Ability to deal with minor conflicts tactfully
o Ability to work with individuals in a positive manner
o Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
o Must have access to transportation
o Post-secondary education
o Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
o Basic knowledge of Data Management
o Basic knowledge of MDHHS reporting
o Experience with utilizing PCE Systems software related to administrative reporting
o Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health (CMH)
o Knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.