Administrative Coordinator – Corporate Compliance
Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: HR
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 53,734 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=570678791
- Please include your resume when applying.
$1000 Sign On Bonus
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. $1000 sign on bonus available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program.
The Administrative Coordinator is an administrative position that works under the direction of the PIHP Administrative Director on Corporate Compliance activities related to maintaining the integrity of the PIHP Corporate Compliance Program. The Administrative Coordinator is required to perform some or all of the following duties, however, these do not include all of the tasks which the employee may be expected to perform:
• Oversight and coordination of designated Corporate Compliance projects and tasks
• Provide support to PIHP Administrative Director, Compliance Manager, and other PIHP staff
• Identified Subject Matter Expert in the area of Corporate Compliance for Contract Monitoring
• Participate in and / or provide support to the PIHP Corporate Compliance Committee
• Coordination of all Corporate Compliance Complaint Investigations
• Coordination of all Corporate Compliance Fraud Referrals
• Coordination and monitoring of Business Associate Agreements
• Coordination and monitoring of the Primary Source Verification process for Practitioners and Providers
• Coordination and monitoring of Conflict of Interest Attestations
• Coordination of record requests (e.g., FOIA requests, Subpoenas)
• Coordination and support for data analysis
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral health or relevant field
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to exercise some flexibility in problem solving, when expected results are clear and generally set by others, provided certain outcomes are avoided.
• Ability to provide, exchange and explain information of a technical or otherwise complex nature.
• Ability to provide, exchange or explain information which conveys an opinion or evaluation of the facts or analysis
• Ability to work with individuals in a positive manner.
• Ability to deal with minor conflicts tactfully
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Post-secondary education
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience in the area of Corporate Compliance
• Experience with utilizing PCE Systems software related to administrative reporting
• Experience with Community Mental Health, Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan, or Medicaid Health Plan entities
• Knowledge of the State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
• Experience with medical record chart auditing
• Experience with data mining
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill-based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.