Program Supervisor – Case Management
Agency Name: CARE of Southeastern Michigan
Agency Contact: Becky Brown
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Macomb
- Salary Range: $39,000 per Year
- Send applications to: https://careofsem.applicantpool.com/jobs/
- Please include your resume when applying.
1. A Masters degree in social work, psychology, counseling, marriage & family therapy, or other related and applicable degree.
2. Minimum 2 years experience working with families/adults with substance use disorders or related field.
3. Must possess active status, with licensure or certification in accordance to professional field required by that governing body (LMSW, LPC, LLP, etc.) and one of the following:
a. Certified by Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals (CADC, CAADC, CCDP, CCJP) or
b. Must have a registered development plan and be timely in its implementation.
4. Possess a valid motor vehicle operator license.
5. Completion of ICHAT check, National and State Sex Offender Registry Check, and Central Registry Check.
6. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
7. Must possess knowledge and understanding of Recovery Oriented System of Care and Trauma Informed Services.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain a case load and deliver services.
2. Conducts screenings and comprehensive assessments for substance use disorders and co-occurring behavioral health issues according to best practices and agency policy and procedures.
3. Implements and monitors treatment plans that are developed with a Person-centered/Family-centered philosophy.
4. Responsible for the identification of treatment referrals/resources within the community appropriate to meeting the needs of the individuals served.
5. Knowledgeable of motivational interviewing, engagement strategies, co-occurring disorders and stages of change.
6. Apply evidenced based practices when applicable; including the use of motivational interviewing and other strategies to encourage full participation from those receiving services.