Agency Name: Northern Lakes CMH Authority
Agency Contact: Aaron Fader
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Grand Traverse
- Salary Range: $63,127 - $73,127 per Year
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS (listing Position Specific functions first):
• Provide emergency and crises intervention services as assigned.
• Collaborate with consumers (and staff) in assessing their needs, develop treatment goals, objectives, methodologies, timeliness, and evaluate progress toward goals.
• May participate in the Access function as assigned.
• Provide consultation to other community agencies and professionals (police, courts, clergy, etc.) as needed.
• May participate in interventions, assessments, and other aspects of crisis services during and after hours as necessary.
• Participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of program services.
• Participate in Quality Assurance case review procedures, including consumer satisfaction.
• Provide effective individual and group therapy.
• Coordinate Person-Centered Planning. In doing so, attends total spectrum of the individual’s needs, including but not necessarily limited to, housing, family relationships, social activities, education, finance, employment, health (including special needs), recreation, mobility, protective services, and documents as appropriate. Collaborate with consumers (and staff) in assessing their needs, develop treatment goals, objective, methodologies, timeliness, and evaluate progress toward goals.
• Request, when necessary, review of the individual program plan by the individual’s interdisciplinary team.
• Maintain knowledge of mental health symptomatology, intervention, and treatment strategies.
• May represent NLCMHA on internal/external committees or work groups to enhance organizational performance and development and quality of care, including Quality Improvement activities.
• May participate in community education/community caregiver activities.
• May receive and assist in resolving complaints or inquiries related to services provided by NLCMHA.
GENERAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Set priorities and make decisions, which reflect consistency with NLCMHA’s vision and mission statements, goals, values, policies, and procedures.
• Provide services and conduct tasks in accordance with terms/conditions required by the funding source, i.e., Northern Michigan Regional Entity (NMRE Contract), Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) CMHSP Master Contract and with applicable laws and regulations.
• Participate in approved staff development activities, in-services, and supervisory sessions.
• Maintain confidentiality and develop a trusting rapport with consumers, families/guardians, staff, and the public.
• Behave and communicate in a manner that promotes a positive work atmosphere.
• Perform duties in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation/records/reports as applicable for position performance accountability.
• Adjust work schedule, with supervisory approval, to meet consumer and/or NLCMHA needs.
• Maintain an awareness to provide a safe and healthy environment and will report all hazards and/or concerns.
• Accept other responsibilities and duties required by the supervisor, consistent with the accomplishment of NLCMHA’s goals and objectives and the functions of this position. Such responsibilities shall be incorporated into the job description if they involve a lengthy commitment of time or are ongoing.
• Advise supervisor if actual practice (activity) begins to deviate significantly from specified essential functions.