Mental Health Clinician
Agency Name: St. Clair County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Katlyn Sienkiewicz
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: $58,104 - $69,713 per Year
- Send applications to: https://scccmh.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJobList
- Please include your resume when applying.
$3,500 HIRING BONUS
LMSW salary range: $59,705-$69,713 per year
LLMSW salary range: $58,104-$67,578 per year
St. Clair County Community Mental Health is looking for Clinicians to join our growing team! We have openings in a variety of departments, including programs working with adults, children, or both!
An employee in this classification is required to perform some or all of the following duties, however these do not include all of the tasks which the employee may be expected to perform: conducts assessments and makes diagnostic evaluation; provide treatment services delineated within the Individual Plan of Service; participates in the Person Centered Planning process and follows through with plan; provides individual and/or group therapy and crisis intervention as needed; provides education on issues of mental health to persons served/families/support system, and other staff; may provide direct case management services to persons served (coordination, linking and monitoring of services) and coordinates activities with other agencies and assists utilization of these resources by persons served; maintains regular required documentation; comply with Transportation Policy (09-002-0010), Alcohol & Drug Testing Policy (06-001-0010) and Background Check Policy (06-001-0015), as well as supervisors/designee directives; maintain confidentiality.
An individual in this role is…
– LMSW or LLMSW
– Able to utilize DSM V for diagnostic process
– Knowledgeable of mental health treatment procedures applicable to public mental health populations
– Knowledgeable of of current and best practices within practice area
– Experienced with at least one (1) year applicable work or schooling experience
– QMHP, QIDP, or QCMHP, according to program assignment
– Able to comply with drug and alcohol screening
Competitive full-time benefits include…
– Work/life Balance Focus
– Free CEU Opportunities
– Free Evidence-Based Practice Training
– Free on-site supervision for LLMSWs
– Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Insurance
– Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability
– 457b Plan with up to 8% Employer Match
– Social Security Alternative Plan
– Flexible Scheduling, 37.5 Hour Work Week
– Paid Sick Time Credited Monthly
– Paid Vacation Time Credited Yearly
– 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
– Two (2) Paid Personal Days Per Year
– Employee Assistance Program
– Local YMCA membership discounts
– Semiannual All-Staff In-Services
To apply, visit: https://www.scccmh.org/about-us/careers/
St. Clair County Community Mental Health is a county-based behavioral health provider. We offer services and supports to adults with mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbances, persons of all ages with intellectual/developmental disabilities, and persons of all ages with substance use disorders.
We have two guiding philosophies as an agency, the Recovery Model and Integrated Healthcare. The Recovery Model is the belief that all people have the capacity to grow, change and learn, regardless of their diagnosis; that all people have the ability to live a fulfilling life of their choosing. Integrated Healthcare refers to the mind/body connection. For a person to achieve wellness, whatever that might look like for them as an individual, we must manage and support both physical and behavioral health conditions. With an onsite health clinic and pharmacy at our main office, our ability to treat both mind and body is second to none.
As an organization, we believe that being on the forefront of developments in behavioral health care gives our staff the ability to advance and excel in their scope of practice as well as provide the very best outcomes for the people we serve.