Agency Name: Montcalm Care Network
Agency Contact: Lorenda Davis
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Montcalm
- Salary Range: 56,900 - 77,700 per Year
- Send applications to: https://montcalmcare.net/
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
Home Based Specialist
This position is eligible for a one-time sign-on bonus of up to $3000.
Montcalm Care Network in Stanton, MI is seeking a master level clinician with experience working with children who have serious emotional disturbances. Work in an organization that supports professional growth, values team-based interventions and provides trauma-informed care.
Home Based Specialist provide intensive therapeutic intervention to children (ages 0-17) and their families in a home and community based setting. Position requires ability to coordinate care with multiple providers. Experience in evidence based practices such as trauma-informed CBT a plus.
Education: Possession of a master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology with limited or full licensure.
Experience: One year of experience in a mental health related field in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of children.
Possession of a valid State of Michigan driver’s license and State of Michigan chauffeur’s license.
Montcalm Care Network is committed to the wellbeing of our staff, and we have exceptional benefits:
· Medical/dental/vision coverage
· Short-term and long-term disability
· Generous vacation and sick leave
· Employer provided life insurance
· 457(b) retirement savings with an employer contribution
· Opportunities for employer funded professional development to meet continuing education requirements
· Tuition reimbursement or loan forgiveness programs
· Free membership to our locally owned gym- Wellness Works!
Master’s level, full license: $56,969. to $77,796.
Schedule: 4-day work week with two evenings required.