Administrative Coordinator-Provider Network
Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Donna Dean
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 53,754 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=570647296
- Please include your resume when applying.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus available
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. $1000 Sign-On Bonus available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program.
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Development and maintenance of Substance Use Disorder Provider agreements
• Lead Substance Use Disorder Provider network adequacy oversight including monitoring and reporting
• Oversight and coordination of designated Provider Network Management projects and tasks
• Provide administrative support to the PIHP Provider Network Committees and other workgroups
• Lead staff and Subject Matter Expert support during for Substance Use Disorder Provider Contract Monitoring Process
• Coordinate procurement activities for Substance Use Disorder agencies including assessments
• Creation and coordination of Substance Use Disorder Provider manual development
• Assist with support of State Site Reviews and External Quality Reviews
• Provider Network Management policy development and maintenance
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral health or relevant field
• Experience in the area of Contract Management or Provider Network Management
• Experience in writing reports, analyzing data and administrative projects
• Ability to guide others towards agency goals
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Creative problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt to rapid changes in priorities
• Ability to use or exert influence in a work process
• Ability to synthesize complex ideas and information into understandable and relevant information to share with management and stakeholders
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Master’s Degree in behavioral health field
• Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and / or Community Mental Health (CMH)
• Project Management experience
• Experience working at Substance Use Disorder Service Provider and / or CMH subcontract Provider)
• Basic knowledge of MDHHS reporting
• Basic knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill-based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.