Administrative Coordinator- Priority Care
Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: HR
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 53,754 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=553860293
- Please include your resume when applying.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
Overview: Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. Sign on bonus of $1,000 available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program. The health and safety of our staff is a top priority, and we have implemented a COVID 19 preparedness and response plan to ensure this.
If you are looking for rewarding and meaningful work within a supportive, high-performing team in a positive, enthusiastic environment, we encourage you to apply at:
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Care coordination regarding placement, resource access, and service connection, especially regarding SUD priority populations.
• Provides support to PIHP Network Providers.
• Engages in community outreach regarding service availability.
• Serves as PIHP liaison to MI Department of Corrections on issues related to access to care and monitoring.
• Collaborates with MI Department of Corrections on service improvement regarding community integration.
• Completes tracking of MI Department of Corrections referrals and placements.
• Completes ongoing monthly and quarterly MI Department of Health and Human Services priority population data reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral health or relevant field
• Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental
• Experience in the area of SUD Recovery supports/services
• Experience in writing reports, analyzing data and administrative projects
• Ability to be a “work leader” (of a person or function), or advise others
• Experience in managing projects and teams
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to exercise some flexibility in problem solving, when expected results are clear and generally set by others, provided certain outcomes are avoided
• Ingenuity is required to adapt, alter or improvise alternatives when unexpected situations occur
• Ability to exercise discretion and some flexibility in selecting an optimal solution from established alternatives to obtain the desired outcome
• Ability to use or exert influence in a work process
• Ability to provide, exchange and explain information which conveys an opinion or evaluation of the facts or analyses
• Ability to develop and/or maintain effective work relationships with new, established, or non-receptive individuals/organizations through tact, diplomacy and persuasion
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Master’s Degree in behavioral health field
• Experience working with corrections/criminal justice system
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of MDHHS reporting
• Knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.