Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Human Resources
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 52700 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=520305096
- Please include your resume when applying.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. Sign on bonus of $1,000 available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program. The health and safety of our staff is a top priority, and we have implemented a COVID 19 preparedness and response plan to ensure this.
If you are looking for rewarding and meaningful work within a supportive, high-performing team in a positive, enthusiastic environment, we encourage you to apply at:
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all of the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems regarding technology applications or devices
• Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email, text and/or using the Help Desk request management system in a timely manner
• Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 resolution of technical issues with client hardware technologies including Region 10-owned personal computers, laptops, tablets, desktops, mobile devices, telephones, printers, copiers, etc.
• Track issues to resolution, updating the internal knowledgebase/Help Desk request management system, and communicating needs with relevant teams and departments
• Escalate Help Desk requests to external vendors or support personnel as required. Example systems include the MCIS/EMR system, the accounting system, and the phone system
• Act as a liaison between users and subject matter/technical experts
• Provide excellent customer service for all users regardless of their knowledge or experience
• Maintain the information technology asset tracking and inventory management system
• Other duties as assigned to maintain viable information technology solutions for Region 10
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, information management, business or related field
• Three years of experience providing technical support and troubleshooting
• Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting methodology to resolve technology issues
• Demonstration of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
• Knowledge of Windows Server environment
• Knowledge of Windows Professional desktop operating systems
• Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
• Knowledge of common tablet and mobile device operating systems
• Knowledge of voice-over-IP based telephony
• Familiarity with networking and computer security concepts
• Ability to respond to and follow instructions or a regular established routine
• Ability to provide, exchange and explain information of a technical or otherwise complex nature
• Ability to solve a limited number of routine or simple problems when clear procedures are available
• Ability to solve problems from a few specific alternatives
• Ability to control own time and efforts
• Ability to troubleshoot client hardware and repair where possible
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with individuals in a positive manner
• Ability to deal with minor conflicts tactfully
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with utilizing PCE Systems software related to administrative reporting
• Certificates in technology or project management (e.g. CompTIA+, Cisco, ISACA, Microsoft, PMP)
• Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health Service Plan (CMHSP)
• Knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill-based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.