Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Donna
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 37,440 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=587451146
- Please include your resume when applying.
$500 Sign on Bonus Available!
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. Sign on bonus of $500 available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program.
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all of the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Customer Services
o Welcoming telephone reception / telephone queue management
o Access screening triage to identify level of urgency
o Data and document entry into managed care information system
o Medicaid verification
o Provide information about how to access Mental Health and Substance Use services
o Help individuals with problems and inquiries regarding all PIHP benefit plans
o Assist callers in linking with services
o Assist callers in community referrals
o Provide information on how to access various rights processes
o Document satisfaction surveys in managed care information system
o Set up request for screening for crisis services
• Clerical support
o Access brochure inventory
o Mailing and other correspondence
o Maintaining office supplies
o Assist with data collection
o Assist with collection of hospital discharge summary information
o Assist with audits as assigned
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• Demonstration of proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Ability to respond to and follow instructions or a regular established routine
• Ability to provide or exchange routine information
• Ability to provide simple assistance and cooperation
• Ability to work with individuals in a positive manner
• Ability to deal with minor conflicts tactfully
• Ability to solve a limited number of routine or simple problems when clear procedures are available
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Bachelors’ degree in human services field
• One year of office experience
• Demonstration of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health (CMH)
• Knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.