Who Are Mental Health Ambassadors?
- An ambassador is an intermediary, or messenger, a diplomatic agent with a mission
- In CMH an ambassador can deliver a message to others who consider the field of mental health foreign territory
- Your mission is to send a clear and consistent message to our community about mental health
Why a Handbook?
- Help staff and volunteers in the community mental health field send a consistent message statewide
- Communicating with people who have little or no knowledge about Community Mental Health Service Programs
Who Designed this Handbook?
- The CMHAM Public Relations Committee – to increase mental health awareness across our state and locally through efficient use of resources, both human and financial