Agency Name: Montcalm Care Network
Agency Contact: Lorenda Davis
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Montcalm
- Salary Range: $49,300 to $67,648 per Year
- Send applications to: https://montcalmcare.net/work-at-mcn/
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
Wraparound Specialist / Social Worker – Montcalm Care Network
***Position is eligible for a one-time bonus of up to $2000*** Montcalm Care Network is seeking a bachelor’s level clinician with experience working with children who have serious emotional disturbances. Work in an organization that supports professional growth, values team-based interventions and provides trauma-informed care.
MCN serves adults and children with mental illness and developmental disabilities while specializing in models of integrated health and co-occurring treatment. MCN is the respected leader of behavior health care in our community and actively partner other community providers. Competitive benefits and pay with average pay range $49,300 to $67,648.
The Wraparound Coordinator is responsible for facilitating team-based interventions for children/youth who are involved with multiple community-based services and are struggling with serious emotional disturbance. This position assists families in identifying natural and community supports, develops a coordinated plan of action to help families meet their goals and adapts the plan as needed. Services focus on maximizing strengths and ensuring child/youth and family voices are heard when multiple systems are involved. Wrapround Coordinators must be skilled in facilitating group meetings and motivating others to action. Training in the Wraparound model will be provided.
Montcalm Care Network is committed to the wellbeing of our staff and we have exceptional benefits:
• Medical/dental/vision coverage
• Short-term disability
• Generous vacation and sick leave
• Employer provided life insurance
• 457(b) retirement savings with an employer contribution
• Opportunities for employer funded professional development to meet continuing education requirements
• Tuition reimbursement or loan forgiveness programs
• Free membership to our locally owned gym- Wellness Works!
• **MCN is an approved National Health Service site (NHSC, a loan repayment program); in addition to Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), and MI Kids Now (loan repayment program). Additionally, MCN offers tuition reimbursement as well as loan reimbursement options.
Education: Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Human Services related degree.
Experience: One year of professional experience in a mental health agency. May need experience in a specialty population: children with SED, persons with DD, adults with SMI, the elderly, persons with co-occurring substance use disorders or complex medical conditions.
Other Requirements: Licensure or limited licensure as a Social Worker by the State of Michigan or be a Children’s Mental Health Professional or supervised by a CMHP.
Possession of a valid State of Michigan driver’s license and a chauffeur’s license.