Agency Name: network180
Agency Contact: Human Resources
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Kent
- Salary Range: $18.74 per Hour
- Send applications to: http://www.network180.org/en/employment/employment-opportunities
- Please include your resume when aplying.
Social Worker – Supports Coordinator – Several Full-time positions available
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
We are seeking several full-time Supports Coordinators responsible for Person-Centered Planning to develop an Individual Plan of Service. Will also provide on-going linking, coordinating and monitoring of services. Starting wage is $18.74 per hour.
• A psychologist, physician, educator with a degree in education from an accredited program, social worker, physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech-language pathologist, audiologist, registered nurse, registered dietician, therapeutic recreation specialist, or a licensed or limited-licensed professional counselor AND specialized training or one year of experience in treating or working with a person who has intellectual disability (QIDP); If a QIDP, current licensure in field is required; OR
• Bachelor’s degree in human services field AND one year of experience working with people with developmental disabilities
• Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
• Strong organizational skills, with experience in person-centered planning
• Knowledge of Culture of Gentleness
• Demonstrated understanding of persons with developmental disabilities
• Demonstrated communications skills that effectively convey information
• Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
• Licensed BSW
• Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions).
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including accrual of paid time off, health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability insurance.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.