Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Linda Hall
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: Starting at $33,280 per Year
- Send applications to: https://www.region10pihp.org/about-us/employment-opportunities/
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
Closing Date: Open until Filled
Starting Salary: $33,280
Hours/Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Location: Port Huron, MI
Start Date: Immediately
$500 Sign on Bonus Available!
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 12 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program. The health and safety of our staff is a top priority, and we have implemented a COVID 19 preparedness and response plan to ensure this.
If you are looking for rewarding and meaningful work within a supportive, high-performing team in a positive, enthusiastic environment, we encourage you to apply at:
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all of the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Clerical support for various departments
• Schedule meetings
• Assist with meeting set-up
• Prepare agendas and meeting materials for assigned committees
• Record minutes for assigned committees
• Answer main phone lines and transfer calls
• Provide clerical assistance for staff, including developing presentations and other reports as required,
making copies, filing, etc.
• Process and route mail
• Other tasks as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• Demonstration of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• Ability to type 45 words per minute
• Ability to respond to and follow instructions or a regular established routine
• Ability to provide simple assistance and cooperation
• Ability to work with individuals in a positive manner
• Ability to deal with minor conflicts tactfully
• Ability to solve a limited number of routine or simple problems when clear procedures are available
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• One year of office experience
• Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health (CMH) or
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Service Provider
• Experience taking meeting minutes
• Proficiency with fillable form creation through Adobe Acrobat
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of
license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill-based
experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a
person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any
position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment.
Keywords: Full time, healthcare, mental health, behavioral health, Community Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Substance Use disorder, Medicaid, health plan, managed care, Healthcare administration, health insurance, St. Clair County, Port Huron, CMH, PIHP, government, clerical, typist, administrative support, office assistant, administrative, secretarial, clerical support, personal assistant, clerical assistant, entry level, clerk, telephone operator.