School Based Mental Health Clinician
Agency Name: Montcalm Care Network
Agency Contact: Lorenda Davis
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Montcalm
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $64,800 per Year
- Send applications to: email@example.com
- Please include your resume when applying.
School Based Mental Health Clinician 10-Month Position
***This position is eligible for a one-time signing bonus up to $2000***
Montcalm Care Network in partnership with the Montcalm Area ISD is seeking a master level clinician to provide mental health supports in the local Montcalm County school districts.
Positions are scheduled for 10 months, mid-August through mid-June. Clinicians work in collaboration with the assigned local district to establish universal mental health practices for students, assist in the implementation of social-emotional learning curriculums, provide group intervention for at risk students, and act as a liaison for community mental health services.
Mid-range salary: $50,000 – $64,800
Montcalm Care Network is committed to the wellbeing of our staff and we have exceptional benefits:
• 10 Months positions are paid over a 12-month period with health insurance benefits year around! Plus…
· Medical/dental/vision coverage
· Short-term and Long-term disability
· Generous vacation and sick leave
· Student loan forgiveness program
· Employer provided life insurance
· 457(b) retirement savings with an employer contribution
· Opportunities for employer funded professional development to meet continuing education requirements
· Supervision to achieve full licensure and CAADC certification
· Free membership to our locally owned gym- Wellness Works!
· Education assistance program
· Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology. Will consider Bachelor of Social Work, with limited or full license, if currently enrolled in an MSW program with completion within 24 months of hire.
· Limited or full licensure in the State of Michigan
· Possession of a valid State of Michigan driver’s license (and ability to obtain chauffeur’s license)
· Experience treating a children’s population preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $50,000.00 – $64,800.00 per year
• Master’s (Preferred)
• Experience working with students: 1 year (Preferred)
• Social Work or related (Counseling, Psychology): 1 year (Preferred)
• Michigan Professional License (LMSW or similar – Preferred)