Registered Nurse- Psychiatric
Agency Name: Hiawatha Behavioral Health
Agency Contact: Jenni Russo
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Chippewa
- Salary Range: 41,698.65-52,395.60 per Year
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
- Download this job posting.
**$5,000 Sign on Bonus/3 Year Commitment**
Assist Psychiatrists/Physicians/Mid-Level Providers, under the direction of the Medical Director, in providing outpatient psychiatric services. Perform usual nursing duties with persons receiving outpatient psychiatric care and will act as liaison with ancillary agencies, such as: Department of Health and Human Services, courts, primary care offices, hospitals, pharmacies, foster care providers, clinicians, and families.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors Degree from an accredited school of nursing and possession of State of Michigan license to practice as a registered nurse, will also consider Associate Degree with a State of Michigan licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse.
2. Must meet standards at the end of one year of employment in the position matching credentials.
3. Proficient skills required with computers and calculations.
4. Distinguished customer service and communication skills in order to work cooperatively with Agency employees, persons served, and general public.
5. Appointment is subject to driver’s license and criminal background check. Must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, and provide own transportation.