Agency Name: Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network
Agency Contact: Charity Thatcher
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Cass
- Salary Range: 52,000 - 72,000 per Year
- Send applications to: https://www.woodlandsbhn.org/employment/apply.cfm?id=6
- Please include your resume when applying.
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network is in search of an Outstanding Intake/Access Clinician.
Are you passionate about helping people and ready to discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification?
If this describes you, then Woodlands wants you to be a part of our team!!! At Woodlands, we work to inspire hope, promote resiliency and aide in recovery. We strive to fulfill the aspirational goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person through all interactions, and we believe it begins with our employees.
What is in it for you:
• Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
• Health Insurance options (HSA or Traditional) with BCBS medical coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Immediate Paid Time Off Accrual Program
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Retirement Benefits – 401(a) with employer match plus additional 5% after 1 year of employment / Optional 457(k) plan
• $50,000 Company Paid Life Insurance with option to purchase additional coverage
• Company Paid Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Professional Development Opportunities
What you can expect:
Reporting to the Intake/Access Supervisor, the intake/access clinician provides biopsychosocial intake assessments, determines eligibility for CMH specialty services, and screens individuals in crisis to determine appropriate level of care including inpatient admission, and link individuals to appropriate CMH and community resources. The Intake clinician is willing to be trained in evidenced-based treatment modalities and utilize evidenced-based practices for service delivery. Must be supportive of culturally competent recovery-based practices and person-centered planning as a shared decision-making process. Must support a trauma informed culture of safety to aid consumers in their recovery process. The intake/access clinician functions as a vital person in the larger access /crisis teams.
How you will make an impact:
• Determine eligibility for CMH specialty services through completion of phone or in person brief screening.
• Complete thorough bio-psycho-social intake assessment.
• Complete prescreening for individuals in crisis to determine medical necessity for inpatient admission during daytime hours.
• Link with ongoing clinicians, as well as mobile and after-hours crisis teams, for thorough communication and client care.
• Rotation for after-hours crisis coverage (on-call).
• Triage and dispatch of mobile crisis team (MCT).
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
• LMSW, LLP, LPC
• This position is an office position with the potential for occasional remote work with supervisor approval
• May be required to sit for long periods of time
Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.