Infection Control Coordinator
Agency Name: Allegan County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Leah Stickels
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Temporary
- County: Allegan
- Salary Range: Unknown per Hour
- Send applications to: Lstickels@accmhs.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
INFECTION CONTROL COORDINATOR: Allegan County Community Mental Health Services (ACCMHS) is seeking a culturally diverse individual to serve in the position of Infection Control Coordinator. This Monday through Friday Registered Nurse position will be responsible for the provision of professional infection control coordination for the staff and consumers who are served by ACCMHS.
• Provide ongoing training, education for ACCMHS staff and providers related to COVID.
• Ongoing maintenance of the ACCMHS COVID response plan, incorporating current CDC/State of Michigan guidance.
• Coordinate and offer education for the reduction of COVID transmission within our local community.
• Monitors compliance with infection control standards through use of infection prevention measures in conjunction with Health and Safety Team.
• Enhance community coordination to increase testing availability.
• Perform consumer vaccination administration.
• Coordinate procurement of PPE supplies.
• Serve as a resource to all departments and staff.
Registered Nurse licensed by the State of Michigan to practice nursing (MCL 333.17201). Minimum three years’ experience as a RN. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Certification in Infection Control preferred. Preferred experience with individuals that are severely mentally ill and individuals that are developmentally disabled, preferably within a community mental health setting
Funding of Position:
This is a grant funded position. This position will end in 2023 unless further grant dollars is awarded to ACCMHS.
Deadline: Until Filled
Send cover letter and resume to: HR@accmhs.org