Home-Based Therapist • CMHAM - Community Mental Health Association of Michigan
Page Restricted to: Members

Home-Based Therapist

Agency Name: CMH for Central Michigan

Agency Contact: Gabrielle Smith

  • Position Type: Full Time
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • County: Gladwin
  • Salary Range: $51,354 - $69,763 per Year
  • Send applications to: https://careers-cmhcm.icims.com/jobs/1902/home-based-therapist/job
  • Please include your resume when applying.

Community Mental Health for Central Michigan is a six-county agency that provides the highest quality behavioral health solutions in collaboration with consumers and community partners. Our team members combine compassion with extraordinary specialty services and supports for our consumers every day. Please visit our website at cmhcm.org for more information about who we are!  

Why work for CMHCM?

Student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Flexible work schedules and work from home options
Health benefits through BCBS with employer contributions to the HSA
12 weeks of 100% paid maternity and paternity leave
Employer funded short- and long-term disability
Comprehensive dental and vision benefits
100% employer funded Defined Benefit (pension) program with vesting after 6 years
28 paid leave days (16 annual/12 sick) during first year of employment
Performance-based compensation plan with annual increases
Professional development opportunities
Free CEU training opportunities
10 paid holidays

General Summary of Duties:
The Home-Based Therapist will work with families and children, within the home and community that have emotional disturbances requiring intensive intervention using family, and group treatment methods.  Other responsibilities include case management, crisis intervention, consultation and education with other community agencies such as the Family Court and The Department of Health and Human Services. Requires the ability to work with multiple agencies to facilitate community treatment plans and to work without direct supervision.  

Education/Experience Required:
Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical or Counseling Psychology required. Michigan licensure required; Social Worker, Clinical/Counseling, or Psychology license (LMSW; LLP; LPC). Infant Mental Health experience preferred. Valid driver’s license while operating vehicle on agency business.

Back to top