Agency Name: St. Clair County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Katlyn Sienkiewicz
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: $50,323 - $58,428 per Year
- Send applications to: https://scccmh.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJobList
- Please include your resume when applying.
An employee in this classification is required to perform some or all of the following duties, however these do not include all of the tasks which the employee may be expected to perform: Ensure financial data is accurate and correct before entering into the general ledger, Maintain and update accounting records and files, Analyze budgets and monitor utilization and expense reports, Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses), Analyze and reconcile specific general ledger account balance sheets and P&L accounts, Conduct month-end and year-end closures, Prepare documents for audits, Other special projects as assigned, Ability to multi-task and prioritize work, strong attention to detail, maintain confidentiality, assure compliance with regards to costing principles, provide support services to Administration and Operations; comply with Alcohol & Drug Testing Policy (06-001-0010) and Background Check Policy (06-001-0015), as well as supervisors/designee directives.
St. Clair County Community Mental Health embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery with an integrated person-centered approach to treatment services that is trauma informed and culturally competent. An employee in this or any position is expected to support this environment.
An individual in this role has…
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting of Finance
– Valid driver’s license
– At least five (5) years’ experience in accounting with strong analytical skills and general ledger background
– Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft applications and Windows 10 programs
– Access to transportation
– The ability to use a ten-key pad for numerical entry
Competitive full-time benefits include…
– Work/life Balance Focus
– Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Insurance
– Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability
– 457b Plan with up to 8% Employer Match
– Social Security Alternative Plan
– Flexible Scheduling, 37.5 Hour Work Week
– Paid Sick Time Credited Monthly
– Paid Vacation Time Credited Yearly
– 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
– Two (2) Paid Personal Days Per Year
– Employee Assistance Program
– Local YMCA membership discounts
– Semiannual All-Staff In-Services
To apply, visit: https://www.scccmh.org/about-us/careers/
St. Clair County Community Mental Health is a county-based behavioral health provider. We offer services and supports to adults with mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbances, persons of all ages with intellectual/developmental disabilities, and persons of all ages with substance use disorders.
We have two guiding philosophies as an agency, the Recovery Model and Integrated Healthcare. The Recovery Model is the belief that all people have the capacity to grow, change and learn, regardless of their diagnosis; that all people have the ability to live a fulfilling life of their choosing. Integrated Healthcare refers to the mind/body connection. For a person to achieve wellness, whatever that might look like for them as an individual, we must manage and support both physical and behavioral health conditions. With an onsite health clinic and pharmacy at our main office, our ability to treat both mind and body is second to none.
As an organization, we believe that being on the forefront of developments in behavioral health care gives our staff the ability to advance and excel in their scope of practice as well as provide the very best outcomes for the people we serve.