Data Management and EMR Supervisor
Agency Name: St. Clair County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Katlyn Sienkiewicz
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: $75,964 - $85,763 per Year
- Send applications to: https://scccmh.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN323
- Please include your resume when applying.
An employee in this classification is required to perform some or all of the following duties, however these do not include all of the tasks which the employee may be expected to perform: manage the agency electronic health record, provide oversight/supervision of professional, para-professional and clerical staff; may participate in formulation of agency policies; participate in and/or chair agency committees; provide training and direction to staff; represent CMH in outside groups/activities; responsible for coordination of assigned area/program activities; assists with the maintenance of accurate program records prepare and monitor annual department reports and plans; assist with clinical data projects related to the electronic health record; provide analysis of EMR data as requested; assist with employee evaluations; may chair or participate in various CMH, PIHP or external committees or workgroups; comply with Alcohol & Drug Testing Policy (06-001-0010) and Background Check Policy (06-001-0015), as well as supervisors/designee directives; maintain confidentiality.
St. Clair County Community Mental Health embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery with an integrated person-centered approach to treatment services that is trauma informed and culturally competent. An employee in this or any position is expected to support this environment.
An individual in this role has…
– Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management, or closely related field
– Valid Michigan Driver’s License
– At least three (3) years supervisory management experience
– Knowledge of Community Mental Health treatment programs
– Advanced knowledge of electronic health record systems
– Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
– Demonstrated experience analyzing electronic health record data
Competitive full-time benefits include…
– Work/life Balance Focus
– Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Insurance
– Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability
– 457b Plan with up to 8% Employer Match
– Social Security Alternative Plan
– Flexible Scheduling, 37.5 Hour Work Week
– Paid Sick Time Credited Monthly
– Paid Vacation Time Credited Yearly
– 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
– Two (2) Paid Personal Days Per Year
– Employee Assistance Program
– Local YMCA membership discounts
– Semiannual All-Staff In-Services
To apply, visit: https://www.scccmh.org/about-us/careers/
St. Clair County Community Mental Health is a county-based behavioral health provider. We offer services and supports to adults with mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbances, persons of all ages with intellectual/developmental disabilities, and persons of all ages with substance use disorders.
We have two guiding philosophies as an agency, the Recovery Model and Integrated Healthcare. The Recovery Model is the belief that all people have the capacity to grow, change and learn, regardless of their diagnosis; that all people have the ability to live a fulfilling life of their choosing. Integrated Healthcare refers to the mind/body connection. For a person to achieve wellness, whatever that might look like for them as an individual, we must manage and support both physical and behavioral health conditions. With an onsite health clinic and pharmacy at our main office, our ability to treat both mind and body is second to none.
As an organization, we believe that being on the forefront of developments in behavioral health care gives our staff the ability to advance and excel in their scope of practice as well as provide the very best outcomes for the people we serve.