Children’s Team Supports Coordinator/Case Manager
Agency Name: Allegan County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Leah Stickels
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Allegan
- Salary Range: Unknown per Hour
- Send applications to: HR@accmhs.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
Supports Coordinator/Case Manager (Children): Allegan County Community Mental Health is seeking a candidate for a full time children’s supports coordinator/case manager position. The candidate will be providing services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Severely Emotionally Disturbed (SED) and/or Intellectual Developmental Disability (ID/D).
Bachelor’s degree in a mental health related field along with:
1. three years’ experience with children with SED and
2. one year experience with children with ID/D & ASD or;
Master’s degree in a mental health related field along with:
1. one year experience with children with SED and
2. one year experience with children with ID/D & ASD.
Current professional license in the State of Michigan is preferred but not required.
• Facilitation of the person centered planning process
• Monitoring of services to include assessments, planning, linking
• Advocating for the child and serving as a link between schools, healthcare providers, and community agencies
• Supporting children and their families to help them live successfully in the community/least restrictive environment
• Managing information within a multidisciplinary team
• Case documentation and assessments
• Travel required with reimbursement
Ability to work well in varied settings, maintain good relationships with consumers, and community professionals. Position requires flexible hours, and strength-based approaches.
Send resume and letter of intent to HR@accmhs.org.
Deadline: end of business on 8/6/2021