Chief Information Officer
Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Human Resources
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 120000 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=520305092
- Please include your resume when applying.
$6,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. Sign on bonus of $6,000 available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program. The health and safety of our staff is a top priority, and we have implemented a COVID 19 preparedness and response plan to ensure this.
If you are looking for rewarding and meaningful work within a supportive, high-performing team in a positive, enthusiastic environment, we encourage you to apply at:
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all of the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Oversight of Data and Quality Management Departments:
Performance indicator reporting
Claims verification processes
Healthcare integration projects
BTPRC reporting processes
Quality Improvement Program and Workplan
Encounter / BH TEDS reporting processes
Data reporting and analytics
Policies and procedures
HSW, HCBS, CQP, SEDW and Autism Waiver Programs
• Oversight of Region 10 Information Technology and Computer Systems:
Oversight of PIHP Information Management system that supports the core administrative activities of the region:
o Aggregate data
o Quality Improvement/TEDS data
o Encounter data
o Utilization Management
Develop Information Technology goals and strategies to ensure the department runs smoothly and effectively
Serves as PIHP Security Officer
Develop and maintain Information Technology policies and procedures
Ensure protection and security features of the PIHP Information Management system to ensure confidentiality, data integrity and protection from intrusion
Oversee project management of all IT projects
Respond to call center, internet, and phone downtime issues
• Represent the organization at statewide meetings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Master’s Degree
• Five years of experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health (CMH)
• Experience with Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Programs
• Experience in Quality Improvement efforts, Quality Management, and Data Analytics
• Experience with MDHHS audits regarding waiver services, SUD services, Performance Improvement Projects, Compliance with the Balanced Budget Act, and Validation of Performance Measures
• Demonstrated knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
• Demonstrated knowledge of MDHHS-PIHP contract language
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Ability to exercise some flexibility in problem solving, when expected results are clear and generally set by others, provided certain outcomes are avoided
• Ingenuity is required to adapt, alter, or improvise alternatives when unexpected situations occur
• Ability to exercise discretion and some flexibility in selecting an optimal solution from established alternatives to obtain the desired outcome
• Ability to use or exert influence in a work process
• Ability to be a “work leader” (of a person or function), or advise others
• Ability to provide, exchange, or explain information which conveys an opinion or evaluation of the facts or analyses
• Ability to develop and/or maintain effective work relationships with new, established, or non-receptive individuals/organizations through tact, diplomacy, and persuasion
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Ten years of experience working with Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan
• Five years of experience working in an administrative capacity at Community Mental Health (CMH)
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill-based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.