Agency Name: Allegan County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Leah Stickels
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Allegan
- Salary Range: $28.18 per Hour
- Send applications to: Lstickels@accmhs.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
Behavioral Specialist: Allegan County Community Mental Health (ACCMHS) is seeking a candidate for a full time (40 hours per week) Behavioral Specialist. The Behavioral Specialist is responsible for working with individuals, families, and providers to design and monitor the implementation of supportive behavior plans.
To continue offering standardized testing for adults and children, ACCMHS would prefer candidate to be TLLP or LLP.
• Design, implement, monitor supportive behavior plans;
• Conduct on-going training and data collection for each behavioral plan;
• Report results to the Behavior Treatment Committee as needed.
• Provide Functional Assessments and Family training in consumer’s home.
• The Behavioral Specialist will be part of a team of other Behavioral Specialist, Supports Coordinators and Case Managers.
• Minimum of one year experience working with individuals with mental illness and one year experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
• Candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Must have experience in writing behavioral plans or previous educational training in behavioral techniques and implementation.
• Psychologist, (TLLP or LLP) and licensed with the State of Michigan preferred.
• Training in standardized testing instruments to complete Intellectual and Psychological assessments with adults and children will be provided to TLLP/LLP candidates, experience preferred.
• LLMSW, LMSW, or LPC licensure in the State of Michigan accepted
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Deadline for resumes: Until filled.