Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Donna Dean
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Other
- Salary Range: 52,700 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=486797635
- Please include your resume when applying.
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Coordination of designated provider network management projects or task, including the PIHP Opioid Health Home (OHH) Initiative
• Project development and oversight
• Act as Liaison to the Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Provider Network, Opioid Health Home Partners, and Michigan Department of Health and Human Service
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the OHH contract monitoring process
• Provide trainings to staff and/or the SUD provider network/Health Home Partners
• Chair, participate, or provide staff support in committees and workgroups
• Participation in community and/or statewide committees and workgroups
• Develop/update policies and department procedure documentation
• Collection of data, analysis of data, and creation of detailed reports
• Assist in the development of provider contracts and letters of agreement
• Lead in the development of SUD strategic plan
• Participate in state level audits
• Lead coordinator for MDHHS State Opioid Response Grant and related programming
• Community outreach and education
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral health or relevant field
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to exercise some flexibility in problem solving, when expected results are clear and generally set by others, provided certain outcomes are avoided
• Ingenuity is required to adapt, alter, or improvise alternatives when unexpected situations occur
• Ability to exercise discretion and some flexibility in selecting an optimal solution from established alternatives to obtain the desired outcome
• Ability to use or exert influence in a work process
• Ability to be a “work leader” (of a person or function), or advise others
• Ability to provide, exchange or explain information which conveys an opinion or evaluation of the facts or analyses
• Ability to develop and/or maintain effective work relationships with new, established, or non-receptive individuals/organizations through tact, diplomacy, and persuasion
• Knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have access to transportation
• Master’s Degree in behavioral health field
• Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health (CMH)
• Experience working at Substance Use Disorder Coordinating Agency
• Experience working within the SUD field in an administrative capacity
• Experience working within the PIHP’s SUD or CMH Provider Network
• Experience working with Utilization Management
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill-based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.