Agency Name: Region 10 PIHP
Agency Contact: Donna Dean
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: St. Clair
- Salary Range: 52,700 per Year
- Send applications to: https://Secure.YourPayrollHR.com/ta/TPC0161.careers?ShowJob=537077418
- Please include your resume when applying.
Region 10 is committed to being a premier employer by enhancing the lives of our team and supporting their growth as people and professionals. Sign on bonus of $1,000 available. We provide competitive wage scales that reward experience and performance, ongoing career development and training opportunities, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off with additional performance-based incentives, 13 paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and a comprehensive benefit program.
An employee at this level is required to perform some or all the following duties, which do not include all tasks to be performed:
• Development and maintenance of CMH Provider agreements
• Oversight and coordination of Community Mental Health (CMH) Provider reporting, monitoring, evaluations, and correspondence
• Liaison/subject matter expert to CMH Provider Network
• Coordination and oversight of CMH Provider Special Program Enrollment
• Report development and submission to Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
• Assist with support of State Site Reviews and external quality reviews
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AN EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral health or relevant field
Experience working at Pre-Paid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and/or Community Mental Health (CMH) and/or Healthcare field
• Experience in writing reports, analyzing data and administrative projects
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Master’s Degree in behavioral health field
• Experience with data reporting / analysis / validation
• Experience / knowledge of statistical analysis
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of MDHHS reporting
• Knowledge of State of Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
• When applying, be sure to include evidence that the minimum qualifications are met (resume, copy of license, copy of educational transcripts, description of years of experience, skill based experience/training, letters of reference, etc.).
• This position will be hired as employment-at-will.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon a Criminal Background Check, as well as a 5 Panel Drug Screen.
• Region 10 PIHP embraces an employment environment that promotes recovery and discovery, a person-centered approach to treatment/services, and cultural competence. An employee in this or any position is expected to support the employment environment.
• Region 10 PIHP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Region 10 PIHP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.