Agency Name: Allegan County CMH Services
Agency Contact: Leah Stickels
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- County: Allegan
- Salary Range: Unknown per Hour
- Send applications to: HR@accmhs.org
- Please include your resume when applying.
CRISIS/ACCESS WORKER: Allegan County Community Mental Health is seeking a culturally diverse minded individual to fill a full time Crisis/Access Worker.
• Minimum of two to three years of experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness, intellectual disabilities, and/or substance use disorders;
• Experience with children with serious emotional disturbances is also preferred but not required;
• Must have a Master’s degree in Social Work (LMSW/LLMSW), Professional Counselor (LLPC/LPC) or LLP and be licensed in the State of Michigan;
• Experience in providing crisis intervention services including hospital screenings;
• Experience in conducting intake assessments preferred but not required;
• Provide crisis intervention services including crisis walk-in counseling and answering crisis phone calls.
• Provide face-to-face crisis intervention and evaluation for hospitalization in the community (hospital emergency rooms, jails)
• Conduct care coordination activities for clients needing a facility placement.
• Determine intake eligibility for clients requesting services and direct the general public towards appropriate mental health resources.
• Provide after-hours crisis coverage at least once a month to include nights and weekends;
• Other duties as assigned.
Send cover letter and resume to: HR@accmhs.org
Deadline: Until filled